The Centre of Clinical Biomechanics is rapidly growing, focusing on multidisciplinary research into the dynamics of the human spine and other multi-joint systems.
Watching the spine move
- To develop tools for the measurement and interpretation of dynamics and stresses in the musculoskeletal system.
- To conduct multidisciplinary and collaborative research into biomechanical measures for the diagnosis of musculoskeletal pain and disability.
- Professor Alan Breen DC, PhD, Director
- Dr Alexander Breen BSc(Hons), MSc, PhD, MTechnology Lead and Post-Doctoral Research Fellow
- Mrs Linda Bruce (Administrator)
- Dr Fiona Mellor, BSc (Hons), PhD. Visiting Research Fellow, Poole Hospital NHS Trust
- Dr Jonathan Branney, BN(Hons), MChiro, PgCert, PhD. Visiting Research Fellow, Bournemouth University
- Dr Alister du Rose, BSc (Hons), MChiro, PgCert, PhD. Bournemouth University
- Mr Philip Carvil, BSc(Hons), MSc (University of Chichester) MSc, (University of London) PhD Candidate. Kings College London.
- Ms Megan Watts, Student Research Assistant. (Bournemouth University)