The mission of the AECC University College Paediatrics team is to commit to the best possible musculoskeletal healthcare for the infant and child. Our aim is to help support good health for children, free from musculoskeletal imbalance or disability in the long term. Since infants are the number one user of health care of any age group, it was obvious for us to focus first on the needs of the infant population and their families.
Helping parents help their children
Our team have worked on a variety of projects to answer a range of research questions:
- Who uses our practice? What kinds of complaints are routinely presented to our clinic?
- What do mothers want from our care?
- How do parents rate their satisfaction with care?
- Do excessively crying infants improve with chiropractic care?
- Do infants with reduced cervical spine motion have improved range of motion with chiropractic care?
- Do infants struggling to breastfeed improve with chiropractic care?
- Is chiropractic care safe for children?
Our research has been designed to help find answers to those questions and others. Find our research on the topics and discover more about how we’re helping parents help their children.