Marina Papadimitriou, Graduating Class of 2017, Master of Chiropractic
"Have an open mind about chiropractic and no matter how challenging the course may be it is so rewarding in the end"
I started my Master of Chiropractic course in 2014. Previous to this I was studying Physiotherapy in Athens, but had always had an interest in how the body functions
Marina’s Top 3 Achievements from studying the AECC University College
- Running BACS (British Association Chiropractic Students) Annual Conference at the AECC University College. With the help of the rest of the Insight Club members and Rhiannydd, (SU) we managed to host an amazing event with 120 students from all chiropractic colleges in the UK
- Improving my English(!)
- Getting into clinic was one of my biggest and most rewarding achievements
Marina’s Top 3 Highlights from the Master of Chiropractic
- Being part of "Insight Club"
- Being taught basic science at a really high standard
- … and most importantly being able to apply, learn and grow those skills in my final year in the clinic setting
Marina’s Top 3 tips for students thinking about studying Chiropractic
- Have an open mind about chiropractic and no matter how challenging the course may be it is so rewarding in the end
- It is a great opportunity for all international students to study abroad, to make international friends and have loads of opportunities to work anywhere in the world
- Commit to what you do and get up early every day to practice your skills