Planning your Open Day visit
Our open days are set up in a friendly and welcoming 'drop in' format, which means you get the best chance of experiencing all there is to see in just one day. Tailor your visit to suit your needs, no matter where you are in your application journey.
Tailor your visit
Use our Open Day Guide to shape your visit. No matter if you have been on campus before, or this is your first time visiting us, there will be plenty of talks, demonstrations and experiences to be had. Making a note of key talks or facilities you wish to attend in advance will help you get the most out of your visit.
Booking a visit
You may have already booked your place on an open day, but if not, you can do this by using the link below. Select your preferred date and supply the information using the booking form. If you wish to bring a parent, guardian or friend with you, you can add a guest to your booking.
Discover our subject areas
- Sport, Exercise and Health Science
- Medical Imaging and Radiography
- MSc Sport and Exercise Rehabilitation
- BSc (Hons) Sport Rehabilitation
- MSc Physiotherapy (Pre-registration)
- MSc Speech and Language Therapy (pre-registration)
- MSc Occupational Therapy (pre-registration)
- MSc Dietetics (Pre-registration)
- MSc Sport and Exercise Psychology
Share your day with us
We love seeing your photos from our open days. Follow us on any of social media platforms, and tag us in so we can see how you're making the most of your experience.
The best part is every open day experience will be unique, depending on what interests you and what you take part in. We can't wait to welcome you onto campus.