We want you to choose the course that suits your interests today - and your career in the future. As a health science specialist we offer a number of courses across different healthcare specialisms and qualification levels. Explore our courses today.
Take a look at the courses we offer at AECC University College
We have been leaders in musculoskeletal health and wellbeing for over 55 years. We have grown to become one of the leading providers of health science subjects today. Along with our flagship Master of Chiropractic course, we also teach subjects in radiology, rehabilitation, medical ultrasound, sports psychology and lots more.
Whether you are looking for pre-university, undergraduate, postgraduate, CPD, or short courses we have a great choice of health science courses for you to choose from.
- Masters in Chiropractic - MChiro (Hons)
- BSc (Hons) Sport, Exercise and Health Science
- BSc (Hons) Radiography (Diagnostic Imaging)
- BSc (Hons) Radiography (Radiotherapy and Oncology)
- BSc (Hons) Clinical Exercise and Rehabilitation Science
- BSc (Hons) Psychology
- BSc (Hons) Sport and Exercise Psychology
- MSc Medical Ultrasound
- MSc Chiropractic
- MSc Chiropractic (Graduate Entry)
- MSc Physiotherapy (Pre-registration)
- MSc Sport and Exercise Psychology
- MSc Sport Rehabilitation and Therapy
- MSc Sport and Exercise Rehabilitation
- MSc Paediatric Musculoskeletal Health
Be Inspired - Make A Difference
Not sure where to start? Head to our Make A Difference page and be inspired by some of the reasons people choose to become Chiropractors, Sports Psychologists, Exercise Scientists, and Sports Scientists at AECC University College.
Search via Subject Area
Sport, Exercise and Health Science
Discover our evidence-based, practical approach to improving elite sport, sports performance, public health, and the wellbeing of the population.