Convener: Victoria Wheeldon
"CHPER –provides for the development and support of institutional research capacity"
Centre for Health Professions Education Research (CHPER)
The CHPER provides for the development and support of institutional research capacity through training, collaboration and dissemination of research, fostering excellence in health professions education.
1. Provide for training and development in health professions education research
2. Encourage and facilitate innovative approaches to teaching and learning
3. To develop and support inter-professional collaboration and research
4. To ensure collation and dissemination of research outcomes
5. To develop and support training in health professions education
The Group is led by Victoria Wheeldon, and supports any members of faculty who wish to undertake education research across the institution.
• Student wellbeing during COVID-19
• Student experiences of clinical chiropractic placements
• Factors affecting the quality and use of formative work-based feedback
• Case tutorials for BCA Members to support profession with the advancement in clinical decision making (members to work through exempler cases in their own time which can be attributed towards CPD).
CHPER welcomes all members and collaborative contacts. If you are interested in learning more about health professions education and research or are looking for collaborative research opportunities please contact me: email@example.com
View all Research Centres