Course Leader and Lecturer for MSc Speech and Language Therapy (pre-registation)
Lucie is Course Leader and Lecturer for MSc Speech and Language Therapy (pre-registration). She is a HCPC registered Speech and Language Therapist, with over 18 years of experience within the NHS and the private sector and aims to develop the next generation of competent evidence-based Speech and Language Therapists.
Lucie qualified as a Speech and Language Therapist in 2004 and worked in the NHS in Dorset up until joining AECC University College. She has been a highly specialist speech and language therapist and a service manager for the Dietetics, Speech and Language Therapy and Neurotherapy Teams at Poole Hospital. Having supported students within her clinical role, opportunities for guest lecturing and teaching within Clinical Excellence Networks Lucie developed a passion for facilitating the learning of others.
Areas of Interest and Expertise
- Speech and language therapy and acquired brain injury and neurology.
- Healthcare Leadership
- BSc (Hons) Speech Sciences
- PG Cert Healthcare Leadership
- HCPC registered Speech and Language Therapist
- Member of Royal College of Speech and Language Therapists
- Committee member of South West Brain Injury Clinical Excellence Network