Tuition Fees for 2023/24
|Course||Level||FT / PT||UK Students||International Students|
|Master of Chiropractic - MChiro (Hons)||UG||FT||£9,250||£15,773|
|BSc (Hons) Sport, Exercise and Health Science||UG||FT||£9,250||£15,773|
|BSc (Hons) Radiography (Diagnostic Imaging)||UG||FT||£9,250||£15,773|
|BSc (Hons) Radiography (Radiotherapy and Oncology)||UG||FT||£9,250||£15,773|
|BSc (Hons) Clinical Exercise and Rehabilitation Science||UG||FT||£9,250||£15,773|
|BSc (Hons) Psychology||UG||FT||£9,250||£15,773|
|BSc (Hons) Sport Rehabilitation||UG||FT||£9,250||£15,773|
|BSc (Hons) Sport and Exercise Psychology||UG||FT||£9,250||£15,773|
|MSc Sport and Exercise Psychology (Online)||PG||FT||£8,209||£8,209|
|MSc Sport and Exercise Psychology||PG||FT||£8,209||£15,638|
|MSc Psychological Therapy||PG||FT||£8,209||£15,638|
|MSc Sport Rehabilitation and Therapy||PG||FT||£8,209||£15,638|
|MSc Sport and Exercise Rehabilitation||PG||FT||£8,209||£15,638|
|MSc Medical Ultrasound (per 20 unit credit)||PG||PT||£1,303||£2,172|
|MSc Breast Imaging (per 20 unit credit)||PG||PT||£1,303||£2,172|
|MSc Clinical Reporting (per 20 unit credit)||PG||PT||£1,303||£2,172|
|MSc Chiropractic (Graduate Entry)||PG||FT||£10,045||£17,919|
|MSc Musculoskeletal Paediatric Health||PG||PT||£830||£830|
|(per 20 unit credit) (Online)|
|MSc Advanced Clinical Practice - Year 1 (60 credits)||PG||PT||£2,889||£2,889|
|PG Cert Health Sciences Education (60 credits)||PG||PT||£2,490||£2,490|
|PG Cert First Contact Practice||PG||PT||£2,490||£2,490|
|Pre-registration Course (January 2024 Start)||Level||FT / PT||UK Students||International Students|
|MSc Occupational Therapy||PG||FT||£9,250||£17,499|
|MSc Speech & Language Therapy||PG||FT||£9,250||£17,499|
Details of the tuition fees for each course can also be found on the 'Course Fees' sub-section of each course.
If you are unsure whether you qualify to pay the UK fee rate please contact the Admissions team on Admissions@aecc.ac.uk.
Payment can be made in one lumpsum at the start of the course, or in three instalments by the deadlines in the table below:
|Total Tuition (Sept/Oct Start)||1st Instalment by 02/10/2023||2nd Instalment by 15/01/2024||3rd Instalment by 08/04/2024|
|Total Tuition (Jan 2024 Start)||1st Instalment by 16/01/2024||2nd Instalment by 06/05/2024||3rd Instalment by 07/10/2024|
For international students:
- New Students - If you have paid a deposit in advance, this should be deducted from your 1st instalment.
- Students are responsible for paying any bank charges (normally £11/12) incurred in making payments from a non-UK bank.
- The current exchange rate should NOT affect the payment deadline.
Funded by Student Loan Company
- Please make sure you record your SSN (provided by SLC) and choose ‘SLC’ as your ‘Major source of tuition fee’ at your registration/enrolment with us.
- It is your responsibility to make sure your application is completed (no signature or extra documents outstanding).
- Please remember you will need to apply for student finance each year of your course.
- The deadline above will not apply when you are being funded by SLC.
- For Postgraduate students, please transfer the payment once you have received the funding from the SLC. Failing to do so, the sanctions mentioned above (in Late Payment) may be imposed.
Please note: For SLC funding purpose, the following pre-registration courses are considered as undergraduate courses for English students, therefore, please make sure that you apply for the right course.
- MSc Physiotherapy (Pre-reg)
- MSc Occupational Therapy (Pre-reg)
- MSc Speech & Language Therapy (Pre-reg)
- MSc Dietetics (Pre-reg)
- MSc Podiatry (Pre-reg)
Ways to Pay
- By phone - Call our Finance Office on 01202 436289. Please have your student ID number and debit/credit card details ready.
- In person - By credit/debit card at the Finance Office
- Please note that our office opening hours are 9am – 1pm on Mon – Fri. We cannot accept payment by cheque, cash or American Express cards.
- By Bank transfer - Please quote your student ID number as payment reference
For self-funded students, if we do not hear from you by the deadline above, sanctions may be imposed which include:
- suspension of your library borrowing rights
- suspension of your student IT rights
- suspension of your door access
- disablement of your student ID card and any controlled access privileges
Sponsorship Authorisation Form
If your fees are being paid by your employer or other third party apart from parents/ carers or other close relatives, both you and your sponsor need to complete a Sponsorship Authorisation Form for each year of study.
Please send the completed and signed form to firstname.lastname@example.org by 02/10/2023 for September/October start or 15/01/2024 for January start. If you fail to do so, you will be considered as a self-funded student and therefore the sanctions mentioned above may apply if you are late in paying.
If you are experiencing any financial difficulties which would cause you to be late in payments, please e-mail email@example.com prior to the deadlines to avoid sanctions to be imposed. We can then look into ways that we may be able to help you.
- We do NOT normally send out invoices unless your fees are being paid by your sponsor.
- We will e-mail to acknowledge the receipt of payment within 3-5 working days.
- Should you require an invoice or any other Financial documents, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are unable to find the answer to your fees and payment questions please read our tuition fees policy and/or send your enquiry to the Student Finance Office email@example.com