International Entry Requirements

International entry requirements for AECC University College Medical Imaging and Radiology Degree Courses

If you’re applying for a Medical Images, Radiography or Radiology courses from outside of the UK

For those of you coming study at AECC University College from outside the UK, take a look at our handy qualification tool to see what we accept. If you’re studying a qualification that’s not on the list, give us a call or send us your enquiry on the form below.
UK AND IRELAND MEdical Imaging and Radiology and Radiography UK ENTRY REQUIREMENTS

Find your country

English Language requirements

To be accepted onto one of our Sport, Exercise and Health Science courses you will need to demonstrate that you meet the minimum standards of English. 


We may be able to consider other English language qualifications, so call or email our Admissions team and they will be happy to help. Try to book your language tests as early in the year as you can, just in case re-sits are needed. 


Additional Entry requirements

We will need scanned copies of all transcripts and certificates listed on your UCAS application. If these are not in English, we’ll need a verified translation as well as the originals. Don't worry about this just yet, you can send all of these to our Admissions team after you’ve submitted your UCAS application. 

For more information about our admissions policies and procedures, including our Admissions Complaints and Appeals Policy, please click here.

If you can't find the answer you are looking for here and would like to contact us, please email or call us on (+44) 1202 436200.