AECC University College Chiropractic Clinic Resumes Limited Service
The Chiropractic Clinic at AECC University College is very pleased to be able to resume a limited service with effect from Tuesday 7th July 2020. Our initial opening will be on reduced working hours for appointments Tuesday - Friday 10:00 – 14:00 only.
We have put a number of safety measures in place to protect patients, staff and students, including new procedures, protective equipment and tape marking social distancing.
All appointments will be made via telephone by calling the clinic on 01202 436222 – the clinic will not be open for walk-in appointments.
We will be operating a telephone screening service for all patients prior to making an appointment. You will be asked a COVID-19 questionnaire and will be assessed as to the suitability of attending clinic for an appointment, and to ensure you have considered other reasonable alternatives.
What you can expect when attending for an appointment:
- You will be asked to wait in your car on arrival where you will be collected from a dedicated parking bay
- You will be advised of the importance of being on time and not arriving early or late
- You will be asked not to bring family or friends to appointments unless required as a chaperone or carer
- You will be asked to leave personal belongings (e.g. coats, handbags, jewellery etc) in your car or at home.
- You will have your temperature taken using a thermometer before entering the building
- You will be asked to verbally complete a questionnaire
- You will be asked to wear your own mask, or purchase one from us for £1
- Clinicians will be wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) (scrubs, aprons, mask, gloves, face visors)
- We will be accepting pre-payment or contactless payments only – no cash payments
- Our toilet facilities will be closed except for in the case of an emergency – please ensure that you use the facilities before you leave for your appointment.
The Exercise Centre (rehabilitation) will remain closed until further notice – advice can be given for structured exercises either via telephone or given at your appointment.