Everyday Fitness Class
If you are independently mobile and are looking for a regular class to get some good quality exercise, our everyday fitness circuits could be for you! Be supported by our sports rehabilitator to build strength, balance and cardio in a range of exercises to suit all levels
Are you looking for:
- General exercise for health and wellbeing
- Circuit based exercises, with a range of difficulties
- No age criteria
- A mix of abilities
- A class that anyone can join!*
If you are independently mobile and are looking for a regular class to get some good quality exercise, our everyday fitness circuits could be for you!
*Please our exercise referral form before applying, and use the form below to find out more!
A mix of abilities exercising together
- Move from one station to the next to complete different exercises, at a level that is suited to you
- Complete weighted and non-weighted exercises designed to improve strength, balance, and cardio.
- Choose the easy, medium or hard variation of each exercise depending on your ability
- Be supported by our sports rehabilitator, who can help you achieve your personal goals.
Come along for an hour of general exercise for health and wellbeing. Perfect for those who just want to get some good quality exercise every now and then.
Classes take place:
Monday 11:00 – 12:00
Tuesday 14:30 – 15:30
Thursday from 11:00 – 12:00
£7 per session
£35 for prepaid block of 6
*please make sure to complete our exercise referral form before you apply*