DC, DACBR - Senior Lecturer (Clinical Sciences)
Inger Roug joined AECC University College in 2015 as a Senior Lecturer (Clinical Sciences). Along with being a Senior Lecturer she is also a chiropractic radiologist and a tutor in Diagnostic Imaging within the School of Chiropractic.
Inger Roug is a third generation chiropractor and a graduate of Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1989. She subsequently earned her diplomate in radiology from Logan College of Chiropractic, Missouri. Inger Roug has lectured at Life University, Logan College of Chiropractic, Western States Chiropractic University and is currently a chiropractic radiologist at the AECC University College. Inger Roug has authored several peer-reviewed research and case report articles in chiropractic and biomedical literature.
In addition to classroom teaching, Inger has worked from 2003-2015 for two MR Imaging chains in the Atlanta, Georgia area, where her main case loads were MRI and CT imaging of the spine and extremities.
Chiropractic radiologist at the AECC University College Chiropractic clinic. Tutor in Diagnostic Imaging.
Areas of Interest
Areas of interest include diagnostic imaging, including MRI, CT, plain film radiography and diagnostic ultrasound.
- PGCert (Medical Ultrasound) 2017
- Doctor of chiropractic, 1989 from Palmer College of Chiropractic, Davenport, Iowa, USA
- Diplomate of the American Chiropractic Board of Radiology, 1995 from Logan College of Chiropractic.
- British Chiropractic Association
- Fellow of the Royal College of Chiropractors
- Fellow of the Higher Education Academy.
View/download Inger Roug's research in the AECC University College Research Repository.