MCHIRO, PG Cert Professional Development - Lecturer in Clinical Sciences and Access to HE Health Sciences Programme Lead
Hazel is the Programme Leader for the Access to Higher Education Diploma (Health Sciences) as well as a lecturer on the chiropractic undergraduate programme. In addition she is involved in private chiropractic practice and paediatric focused research projects. Academically Hazel’s interests lie in and practical class delivery and assessment development. Externally from the AECC University College Hazel works as an Education Visitor for the General Chiropractic Council, working to ensure course standards are met at undergraduate level.
Areas of Interest
Paediatric practical skills development and practical assessment development.
- Post Graduate Certificate Professional Development
- General Chiropractic Council registered
- British Chiropractic Association member
Currently perusing research considering birth intervention and breastfeeding success.
- Unit lead for Placement Practice, Healthcare Ethics and Health Promotion (Access to HE)
- Element lead for Professionalism (MChiro)