BSc(Hons), MSc - Lecturer in Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Fiona Lucas is a lecturer in Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy. As a Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist for over 20 years in both the NHS and private sector, she has gained a diverse variety of clinical expertise, her area of special interest is headaches.
Fiona Lucas graduated from East London University with a BSc (Hons) in Physiotherapy. Later she achieved an MSc in Advanced Professional Practice (Sports and Rehabilitation) through Bournemouth University. With over 20 years experience as a Physiotherapist in the NHS and private sector, Fiona has gained a wealth of experience as a clinical expert and educator.
Areas of Interest
Headaches - completed headache modules on the MSc Clinical Management of Pain for Headaches, at Edinburgh University.
Clinical research – Service evaluation of Headache treatments, Patient outcomes and Red flags in a Musculoskeletal (MSK) NHS Outpatient setting.
- BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy
- MSc Advanced Professional Practice (Sports & Rehabilitation)
- Chartered Society Of Physiotherapy
- Council For Allied Health Professionals
- The Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- OCPP - Physio First - Organisation Of Chartered Physio's in Private Practice
- BMAS - British Medical Acupuncture Society
- Physiotherapy Research Society
- Advance Practice Physiotherapy Network
- Fiona is currently a Lecturer in Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Twitter – @fi_firstchoice