Senior Lecturer in Advanced Clinical Practice
Amy is Course Leader and Lecturer for MSc Advanced Clinical Practice. She is a HCPC registered Therapeutic Radiographer with CoR Advanced Practitioner Accreditation, with over 16 years of experience within the NHS and the private medical industry and aims to develop the next generation of Advanced Practitioner Health Care Professionals.
Amy qualified as a Therapeutic Radiographer in 2007 and worked in radiotherapy for the NHS in London, Sussex and Hampshire as well as in Australia. Amy works for University Hospital Southampton as a Technical Lead Radiographer alongside her role at AECC University College. She has been a highly specialist Radiographer focusing on state-of-the-art radiotherapy techniques and imaging with an emphasis on treatment efficiency.
Having supported Advanced Practitioner Radiographers within her clinical role, implementing novel treatment modalities and opportunities for guest lecturing; Amy developed a passion for facilitating the learning of others to advance their practice.
- Advanced Practice
- Radiotherapy Techniques and Equipment
- Healthcare Efficiency
- Healthcare Leadership
- MSc Radiotherapy Planning
- BSc (Hons) Therapeutic Radiography
- HCPC Registered Therapeutic Radiographer
- College of Radiographers Accredited Advanced Practitioner
- Cooke, A., & Holborn, C. (2022). Measuring and improving radiotherapy delivery efficiency. Journal of Radiotherapy in Practice, 22, E36