Convener: Victoria Wheeldon
"CHPER –provides for the development and support of institutional research capacity"
Centre for Health Professions Education Research (CHPER)
The CHPER provides for the development and support of institutional research capacity through training, collaboration and dissemination of research to foster excellence in health professions education.
1. Provide for training and development in health professions education research
2. Encourage and facilitate innovative approaches to teaching and learning
3. To develop and support inter-professional collaboration and research
4. To insure collation and dissemination of research outcomes
5. To develop and support training in health professions education
CHPER welcomes all members and collaborative contacts. If you are interested in learning more about health professions education and research or are looking for collaborative research opportunities please contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
View all Research Centres